Friday, December 12, 2008

Kitty, Elphie, and Jilly...

This blog is a spinoff of my other blog, Dressage Beginnings. Here I'll post my non-horse pictures, and about my non-horse life. Topics will include my husband, Craig, and our pets, Kitty, Ephie, and Jilly. Jilly isn't ours yet, we're picking her up on Sunday, but she's a Papillon puppy that was born on Craig's birthday (though years later!). Kitty is the cat we got while stationed in Korea. We hired a professional pet shipping company to transport her from Korea to the States and she's lived with us ever since. Elphie is our "kitten", though she's full grown now, we got her to keep Kitty company for while we are gone during the day.

It'll be interesting to see how Kitty and Elphie adapt to Jilly. Heck, to see how Craig and I adapt to Jilly! As she is our first dog. We're planning on teaching her basic obedience commands, and trying agility and clicker training, depending on how she likes those things.

And of course, poor Craig is now completely outnumbered by girls, me, Sophie, Kitty, Elphie, and now Jilly. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment