Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Case of the Zoomies...

Jilly is experiencing her first case of the zoomies since coming to live with us. I had to crate her while I ellipticalled (she was fine on the bed for the first 17 minutes, then she started whining and I couldn't watch her and elliptical at the same time). She also hasn't been playing in the yard hardly at all due to the cold (-14 degrees with windchill!). Though we did take her out for a photo shoot during the bit of sunlight this morning.

So now, after going potty regularly tonight, she has a case of the zoomies. It's pretty cute, especially since a great part of her zoomies includes running up and down the ramp onto and off of the couch. I think she's going to *love* agility.

On me news, I worked out today. 23 minutes on the elliptical and 2 sets of 40 push ups (mostly on my knees). I have a physical fitness test in March and I need to make up for not being able to do push ups while pregnant, and not working out to the extent that I normally would. Fortunately I didn't gain any weight, though I did lose fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment