Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

It's snowing, so Puppy Class was cancelled tonight. Booooo. Jilly is doing good. Using the bells a lot to let us know she needs to go out. Once we head toward her if she's just standing by the door needing to go out she starts hitting the bells. She hit them 6 times before one trip outside in the time it took me to pick up my jacket, put it on, and get a piece of food out of her bowl to give her as a reward for hitting the bells. She's sooooo funny. Anyway, here are some pictures of her on the couch in Pennsylvania.















2 comments:

  1. Oh no...not more snow!!! LOL!!!
    I just now saw your question about follow-ups, and no, they are usually about 4-6 weeks out.

    Have you been getting any riding in lately??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't. I haven't even seen Sophie since the surgery. I don't know why, but the thought of going to the barn makes me feel like crying. I need to go soon though, fortunately I know she's well taken care of.

    ReplyDelete